Mini Family Photo Shoot Sessions (15 minute duration) £40
ABOUT THE PHOTO SHOOT
These photos are little memories captured in time. Things in your life change so quickly, photographs capture that time and keep the memories safe for you. They are an investment but I hope they are treasures!
The mini-shoot sessions are 15 minutes long to give you a taster of the longer family shoots, I will provide at least 10 professional digital images to you 1-2 weeks after the shoots. These will be as downloads but USB sticks can be purchased if you prefer. Prints, canvases and other products can be purchased through your private gallery if you desire some professional prints for presents or for yourself. I recommend the beautiful fine art prints for something special.
Special Offer- 2 hour Family Lifestyle Photo Shoots
My mini-shoots are a great way to capture you family in a short shoot. The 2 hour family lifestyle shoots are a great way to capture a bit more, 2 hours sounds a long time for a photoshoot but it is more of a day out and some quality family time. I just come along and have fun with you and capture shots of you all interacting. There are still a couple of spaces left on my autumn family shoot offer (running till 30th Nov). Book through Facebook and you can get the shoot reduced to £100 (£50 discount).
Book your family mini-shoot by selecting your desired time slot below.
There is only one shoot per slot so if it isn't available try another slot. If you can't make these slots but still want a shoot please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org 07885930579.
The images will be available 1-2 weeks after the shoot and will be provided as high resolution digital downloads. These are designed for printing. I will also email over low resolution digital files suitable for social media.
Please be at North Queensferry Railway Station at least 5 minutes before your shoot start time.
ON THE DAY
Please ensure you are there early so you don't miss your slot. North Queensferry is a beautiful place so why not arrive early and take the kids for a little explore.
The shoots cannot be refunded but can be transferred to another person if you can no longer make it.
The shoot is based in the restored Victorian train station building so please ensure you keep your children close when on the platform as fast trains pass through. Parking and toilets are available at the station. There is also a shop next to the station if you forget any essentials.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – Mini Shoot Sessions
1. Package Fee - The Package fee covers a 15 Minute Mini Family Portrait Session (for up to 5 persons only) at least 10 High Resolution Image Files including a reprint licence. Please note that the High Resolution Image Files will be delivered to each client electronically. A USB can be purchased if preferred. The package fee is payable at time of booking to secure your chosen session time on the 19th November 2017 & is non refundable, except in the case where Ali Jay Photography may cancel a session. The client may cancel a session anytime but in doing so shall forfeit any monies paid.
2. Prices - The package fee does include: a 15 Minute Session & a minimum of 10 High Resolution Files (Download only) but does not include any further prints or products. Any additional prints & or products can be purchased separately through the private online gallery.
3. Fulfilment of Obligations - Ali Jay Photography shall not be liable to the client for any failure, in whole or in part, to fulfill it’s obligations where failure arises as a result of an event or circumstances beyond it’s control, which may include (but not limited to) equipment failure, severe weather, illness or injury. The Client understands and accepts that the photographic coverage will be as Ali Jay Photography’s professional expertise determines. Special requests are not binding instructions although every effort is made to comply with the clients wishes. In the unlikely event of total photographic failure or cancellation of the contract by Ali Jay Photography liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid.
4. Proofs & Ordering - Proofs will be available to view in an online private viewing gallery 1 week after your session has taken place. The gallery will remain live for 60 days. For all orders, payment is due in full at time of order. All portrait orders are final once placed and cannot be changed or refunded for any reason.
5. Artistic Input - Ali Jay Photography shall be entitled to use it’s judgement regarding the style and artistic input in the production of pictures. This includes but is not limited to poses, props and number of images taken. Due to the willingness of subjects it may not be possible to capture all the pictures requested, or images to the clients full expectations. In the event of uncooperative children at a session of any kind, for any reason, Ali Jay Photography may not be able to capture any, or all the images the client may have requested or expected. The client is responsible for all children at all sessions. Images are fully edited before presenting to client.
6. Copyright & Reproduction - Permission to reproduce a picture for personal use (not commercial) is included in the shoot price. Copyright is still owned by Ali Jay Photography & is retained at all times throughout the world. The Client may not alter, or add to or manipulate a picture by any means or reproduce a picture in whole or in part as an element within, or as a montage, with, another picture without Ali Jay Photography’s written permission.
7. Use of Pictures - Ali Jay Photography retains the right in all cases to use any pictures for the purposes of displays, advertising, portfolio, publication or promotion of her work. If you do not wish any images to be used for these purposes then written confirmation of the which images are restricted is required.
8. Receipt of Goods and Returns - All orders are presumed to have been received in good condition unless the Client notifies Ali Jay Photography in writing of any discrepancy or error within 24 hours of receipt. Incorrectly supplied items and items of poor quality can be returned & will be replaced at no extra cost to the Client. Returns will not be considered for incorrectly ordered items or items ordered in error. All portraits, albums, prints, frames etc are non-refundable. Orders cannot be cancelled due to the custom nature of the products. Orders are made to the Client’s personal specification. (i.e. image, print size, frame style etc). When placing an order with Ali Jay Photography you are committing to buy the ordered products.
12. Not Permitted - Cameras, mobile phone cameras & camcorders are not permitted during any session.